Last Updated: April 7, 2017
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER?
The information we learn from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Personal information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose to not provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. Personal Information is any information that can individually identify you and includes, among other things, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and contact information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing offers, improving our site and communicating with you. Your payment information through Payment gateway providers will not be shared with any third party without your permission, unless required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Automatic collection of non-personal information: We receive and store certain types of non-personal information whenever you interact with us. This broadly includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the site and the Internet. In addition, we may automatically keep an activity log of your use on the site.
- Information from other sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are unique identifiers that enable our systems to recognize your device, provide you more efficient service and enhanced product features.
DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
Security is our #1 concern and the security of your personal information is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling your personal data to 3rd parties. We only share customer information as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: From time-to-time, we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and providing customer service. They will only have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Payment services: Your payment information through any payment gateway will not be shared with any third party without your permission, unless required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to you on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that Retrace is acquired or otherwise taken over by new ownership, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
- Protection of Retrace and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Retrace, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Consolidated market information: We may elect to analyze consolidated statistical, demographic and purchasing patterns or engage third parties to do so from time-to-time. In no case will your personal information be released.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide to us.
We partner with only the most secure and trusted Payment gateway providers to ensure your funds and your data are secure throughout the entire payment process.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Also understand that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISER AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be required to take advantage of the functionality of this platform you can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section. We give you access to edit or update information in the "Edit Profile" and other sections of this platform.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE MOBILEMARKETWATCH.COM?
If you are under 18, you may use our platform only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICE, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit and us at www.mobilemarketwatch.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, our Terms and Conditions, dispute resolution procedures and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about this Privacy Notice, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers. Please be aware of the following:
- Public Areas, Chat Rooms, Reviews, and Community Areas: Please remember that any information you share in public areas, such as message boards or feedback sections, becomes public and anyone may take and use that information. Please be careful about what you disclose and do not post any Personal Information that you expect to keep private.
- Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.